sábado, 3 de mayo de 2014

Hi guys!

#Benzilersunite
Hi everybody! My name's Sofia, I'm 14 and I'm from Peru, I created this page because I know there are lots of girls that love Benjamin Lasnier as I do. In this page you will find all the information about him, I will post a picture everyday, obviously his pictures.For those of you who don't know me, I'd like to introduce myself, I've been studying english since I was 11 years old, and I realised that English is my life<3. I will take an exam next year from the University of Cambridge, I must get an A, so I can win a trip to London. Anyway, my other dream is to travel to Denmark as Benjamin lives there, hope to meet him one day!. Finally, my twitter is @soficarlosr and my fb is Sofia CR (benziler), follow and I follow back, bye guys! :)

5 comentarios:

  1. nice. I'm learning english since i was 1st grade and now i am 6th grade.so, i love my school!
    i am benzilers too ;)

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Great!
      Thanks for comenting :))
      Tomorrow I start with the blog, please send the link of this page to your friends!
      Go Benzilers!
      By the way, where do you live?

      Borrar
    2. I live in the Netherlands but I'm from poland

      Borrar
    3. Nice!
      Girls, don't forget to leave your answers and opinions in the new photo that I posted!
      Thank u benzilers!

      Borrar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar